Turning redhead changed Hendricks` career
Los Angeles: Actress Christina Hendricks, who was a blonde earlier, says changing her hair colour to red was a career changing move for her.
The "Mad Men" was asked to change her hair colour for a shoot during her modelling days.
"The head of my agency was like, `You look terrible`. "In the meantime I had to audition," Hendricks told Radio Times, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I booked two or three jobs and was like, `This is working, I am keeping this`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ mints over Rs 500 crores!
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel