Turning redhead changed Hendricks` career
Los Angeles: Actress Christina Hendricks, who was a blonde earlier, says changing her hair colour to red was a career changing move for her.
The "Mad Men" was asked to change her hair colour for a shoot during her modelling days.
"The head of my agency was like, `You look terrible`. "In the meantime I had to audition," Hendricks told Radio Times, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I booked two or three jobs and was like, `This is working, I am keeping this`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!