Turning redhead changed Hendricks` career
Los Angeles: Actress Christina Hendricks, who was a blonde earlier, says changing her hair colour to red was a career changing move for her.
The "Mad Men" was asked to change her hair colour for a shoot during her modelling days.
"The head of my agency was like, `You look terrible`. "In the meantime I had to audition," Hendricks told Radio Times, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I booked two or three jobs and was like, `This is working, I am keeping this`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics