Turning redhead changed Hendricks` career
Los Angeles: Actress Christina Hendricks, who was a blonde earlier, says changing her hair colour to red was a career changing move for her.
The "Mad Men" was asked to change her hair colour for a shoot during her modelling days.
"The head of my agency was like, `You look terrible`. "In the meantime I had to audition," Hendricks told Radio Times, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I booked two or three jobs and was like, `This is working, I am keeping this`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!