Tyra Banks feels unhappy with models` ways
Los Angeles: Supermodel Tyra Banks, who mentors models in her show "America`s Next Top Model" is upset with how some of them relentlessly try to lose weight to fetch plum assignments, post the show.
Banks said that the contestants get happy and excited to enter modelling professionally once they leave from her show, but then they lose a lot of weight for getting work.
"When they leave they`re excited; they`re like, `Yay, I`m going to start modelling.` And then they get in the real world, and they`re like, `My agent is saying I need to lose 20lbs (9 kg).` I`ll see them four months later and they are a bone. A bone. It`s just like, `What`," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Banks as saying.
"Then I realise that they were in this beautiful incubator of safety, but then when they leave the competition, they`re out there with the wolves, and to compete, they have to lose that weight. That`s a sad fact," she said.
Banks is also the co-creator of "True Beauty" and even hosted her own talk show "The Tyra Banks Show".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!