Unmukt Chand to endorse American Swan
New Delhi: American Swan, a fashion and apparel lifestyle brand, has roped in Unmukt Chand as its sports ambassador for digital and social media campaigns. The young cricketer is glad he can connect with the youth through the association.
"I am very excited to be associated with American Swan and it`s a great honor to be able to connect with the youth and inspire them to chase their dreams," Chand said in a statement.
"I think American Swan is poised to become a benchmark lifestyle brand in the digital space and beyond by offering consumers a vast range of fashion forward and unparalleled quality products," added the 19-year-old.
Chand led the Under-19 Indian cricket team to a World Cup victory in 2012 and will be seen in action in the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) for Delhi Daredevils.
He was recently bagged another major endorsement deal.
For American Swan, he has been roped in as he comes across as a "go-getter, who is passionate and confident about his undertakings," said Anurag Rajpal, director and CEO, American Swan.
"He is someone the youth can relate to, someone who inspires them to believe in their dreams for the sake of achieving their goals. I am sure this alliance will emphasize on the positioning of our brand that celebrates the aspirations and ambitions of young achievers," added Rajpal.
With a design team based out of Europe, American Swan`s offerings combine a mix of American cool and European chic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic