Update spring wardrobe with lace skirt, spring coat
London: Spring is here and it`s time to add new elements like cropped trouser, lace skirt and spring coat to the wardrobe.
Six items that will fit seamlessly into your current look and update you with the current fashion trend that has set in for this Spring:
Fit and flare dress: A fit and flare dress in a jersey or cotton fabric is something you’ll find yourself reaching for time and time again this summer. It`s Incredibly flattering and easy to wear.
Team it up with espadrilles and sunglasses for a casual look, then dress it up with a printed jacket and a pair of wedges.
Cropped trousers: Cropped trousers are a clothing piece you’ll find yourself wearing year after year, black, cream or navy will always be chic, but a pair of pastel trousers will be on trend for this season.
Pastel bag: A pastel bag will help you update your look with the weather as it is still on the cold side. You can pick a shoulder bag, a clutch, or a handbag, whichever style suits you. There`s no escapism from them this summer.
Spring coat: Coats are essential, even as we go through March and into April. These spring coats have sleek designs and pretty colours. You’re going to have a tough time choosing just one.
Printed blouse: There’s no easier way to add a bold and stylish touch to your look than with a printed trouser - these will work perfectly with your cropped trousers or even a pair of jeans or tucked into a pencil skirt.
Lace skirt: It is a must-have. Look out for the soft and pretty styles that we’ve seen on the high street. Should much more be purse friendly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW