New Delhi: Every girl wants to look her best on an occasion like Valentine’s Day. If you're worried about taming your tresses, there are easy and chic hairdos aplenty.
Advanced Hair Studio's head hair expert recommends hairstyles for men and women as the season of love approaches:
* Make a four strand braid and accessorise it with flowers for a soft look.
* Tie your hair up into a ballerina soft updo with some strands loose.
* Twirl your hair into soft waves with broad curly iron.
* Go for a low side bun.
* Girls with short hair can style their hair into faux bob.
* Opt for under cut styles by cropping your hair really short from sides and back while maintaining little longer and gelled look on top.
* Try messy look with spikes and well-trimmed and shaped beard.
* Wear hair into formal side swept short style.
* Choose the slick side parted gelled look.