Van Gogh painting inspires Ed Sheeran`s new tattoo
London: British singer Ed Sheeran has got a new inking, inspired by Van Gogh`s well-known painting ‘Starry Night’.
The new tattoo on his arm depicts a village and swirling stars above it in yellow and blue. The singer got it made at a parlour in Derby, reports a website.
"Sheeran didn`t flinch and always asks for something really creative," said tattoo artist Kevin Paul.
Sheeran already has a tattoo of fairy tale character Puss In Boots and recently had a maple leaf inked on his forearm to celebrate his tour of Canada.
The 21-year-old is now keen to get a new tattoo for each country he visits, to mark his touring achievements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH