Van Gogh painting inspires Ed Sheeran`s new tattoo
London: British singer Ed Sheeran has got a new inking, inspired by Van Gogh`s well-known painting ‘Starry Night’.
The new tattoo on his arm depicts a village and swirling stars above it in yellow and blue. The singer got it made at a parlour in Derby, reports a website.
"Sheeran didn`t flinch and always asks for something really creative," said tattoo artist Kevin Paul.
Sheeran already has a tattoo of fairy tale character Puss In Boots and recently had a maple leaf inked on his forearm to celebrate his tour of Canada.
The 21-year-old is now keen to get a new tattoo for each country he visits, to mark his touring achievements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn