Vanessa Hudgens wants more tattoos
London: She already flaunts a butterfly on her neck but Hollywood actress Vanessa Hudgens wants to add more tattoos to her body.
The 22-year-old actress who is thrilled with her first tattoo, now plans to get more tattoos during her next visit to the Big Apple against the wishes of her agents, reported
"My agents are really ticked off. My manager`s like, `No, do anything else; just don`t get another tattoo`. But it`s my body; I`ll do whatever I want," said Hudgens.
The `Sucker Punch` star is keen to have another tattoo on her ribcage and a cross on the side of her left hand.
"I was raised Catholic... (and) Miley (Cyrus) has one there. It`s so cool. It`s fun. It`s like, `I`m a good girl!`" added Hudgens.
The `High School Musical` star who wants her father to get a tattoo for himself is planning to take him along the next time.
"I really want him to get a tattoo because he`s a retired firefighter and he wants a Tasmanian Devil with a firehat," said Hudgens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn