Vanessa Paradis ‘considers achievements more important than looks’
Washington: Vanessa Paradis has insisted that she is not worried about ageing because achievements are more important than appearance.
The 38-year-old singer-and-actress - who has children Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, with long-term partner Johnny Depp - has accepted her appearance will alter as she gets older, and isn`t concerned about doing anything to change it because she considers her achievements more important than her looks.
“What do you wanna do? You can pull what you`re gonna pull. But it`s always going to be there - the age and the lack of limberness,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain`s Vogue magazine.
“It`s not about that. It depends what you`ve achieved in your life and where you are at in your life. And it`s not like I`m that old that I can`t look at myself in the mirror. I`m not there yet,” she added.
Vanessa admits she feels more comfortable with herself now than she did in her twenties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season