Vanessa Paradis ‘considers achievements more important than looks’
Washington: Vanessa Paradis has insisted that she is not worried about ageing because achievements are more important than appearance.
The 38-year-old singer-and-actress - who has children Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, with long-term partner Johnny Depp - has accepted her appearance will alter as she gets older, and isn`t concerned about doing anything to change it because she considers her achievements more important than her looks.
“What do you wanna do? You can pull what you`re gonna pull. But it`s always going to be there - the age and the lack of limberness,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain`s Vogue magazine.
“It`s not about that. It depends what you`ve achieved in your life and where you are at in your life. And it`s not like I`m that old that I can`t look at myself in the mirror. I`m not there yet,” she added.
Vanessa admits she feels more comfortable with herself now than she did in her twenties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired