Vanessa Paradis ‘considers achievements more important than looks’
Washington: Vanessa Paradis has insisted that she is not worried about ageing because achievements are more important than appearance.
The 38-year-old singer-and-actress - who has children Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, with long-term partner Johnny Depp - has accepted her appearance will alter as she gets older, and isn`t concerned about doing anything to change it because she considers her achievements more important than her looks.
“What do you wanna do? You can pull what you`re gonna pull. But it`s always going to be there - the age and the lack of limberness,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain`s Vogue magazine.
“It`s not about that. It depends what you`ve achieved in your life and where you are at in your life. And it`s not like I`m that old that I can`t look at myself in the mirror. I`m not there yet,” she added.
Vanessa admits she feels more comfortable with herself now than she did in her twenties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic