Varun Bahl to showcase his diffusion line at LFW Winter/Festive 2014
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Varun Bahl, known for his understated, aesthetic and luxurious fashion sense, is all set to showcase at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2014.
His last ramp show took place at Lakme Fashion Week 10 years ago when he had just embarked upon the journey of a designer who is now regarded widely as much for his exquisite embroideries as he is for his elegant cuts.
This year, the Delhi based couturier returns to the Lakme Fashion Week bringing together the best of India`s opulent crafts and cutting-edge pattern-making from the West this Fall-Winter.
Not straying too far from his design staples, Varun Bahl will showcase his much awaited Diffusion Line in western silhouettes and his signature colour palettes.
Celebrating 10 years on the ramp this year, Varun Bahl presents a distillate of his decade in fashion with this collection.
Modern silhouettes; jackets, trousers, skirts and shirts, get an infusion of contemporary Indian embroideries and hand-done techniques to create a collection that`s timeless. He uses enchanting elements taken from nature which include his signature Rose motifs and embroidered flowers and leaves. The colour palette--black, gold, silver, grey, ivory, beige, mustard, pale pink, pale blue and rose--recalls Varun`s most outstanding shows from the past.
In this collection he plays with his signature fabrics like silk, tulle, cotton, and crepe. The collection comprises of day and night time wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season