Victoria and David Beckham spend 50,000 pounds on X`mas decorations
London: Celebrity couple Victoria and David Beckham have reportedly splurged 50,000 pounds to give their mansion a festive makeover here.
The couple reportedly called department store Fortnum & Mason to decorate their newly rented mansion in west London. The lavish festive makeover took two days to complete, reports contactmusic.com.
According to Heat magazine, Victoria, 39, and David, 38, had a creative director who "visualised the concept" for their gold and white-themed display.
Victoria was determined to make the house as festive as possible for their children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and Harper, two, and decided money was no deterrent when it came to this year`s holidays.
Their mansion is decorated with three large Christmas trees, two smaller ones and a number of designer accessories that reportedly "look like diamonds".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend – Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!