Victoria and David Beckham spend 50,000 pounds on X`mas decorations
London: Celebrity couple Victoria and David Beckham have reportedly splurged 50,000 pounds to give their mansion a festive makeover here.
The couple reportedly called department store Fortnum & Mason to decorate their newly rented mansion in west London. The lavish festive makeover took two days to complete, reports contactmusic.com.
According to Heat magazine, Victoria, 39, and David, 38, had a creative director who "visualised the concept" for their gold and white-themed display.
Victoria was determined to make the house as festive as possible for their children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and Harper, two, and decided money was no deterrent when it came to this year`s holidays.
Their mansion is decorated with three large Christmas trees, two smaller ones and a number of designer accessories that reportedly "look like diamonds".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly