Victoria and David Beckham spend 50,000 pounds on X`mas decorations
London: Celebrity couple Victoria and David Beckham have reportedly splurged 50,000 pounds to give their mansion a festive makeover here.
The couple reportedly called department store Fortnum & Mason to decorate their newly rented mansion in west London. The lavish festive makeover took two days to complete, reports contactmusic.com.
According to Heat magazine, Victoria, 39, and David, 38, had a creative director who "visualised the concept" for their gold and white-themed display.
Victoria was determined to make the house as festive as possible for their children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and Harper, two, and decided money was no deterrent when it came to this year`s holidays.
Their mansion is decorated with three large Christmas trees, two smaller ones and a number of designer accessories that reportedly "look like diamonds".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- 'Kahaani 2' in pre-production stage, to star Vidya: Sujoy Ghosh
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!