Victoria and David Beckham spend 50,000 pounds on X`mas decorations
London: Celebrity couple Victoria and David Beckham have reportedly splurged 50,000 pounds to give their mansion a festive makeover here.
The couple reportedly called department store Fortnum & Mason to decorate their newly rented mansion in west London. The lavish festive makeover took two days to complete, reports contactmusic.com.
According to Heat magazine, Victoria, 39, and David, 38, had a creative director who "visualised the concept" for their gold and white-themed display.
Victoria was determined to make the house as festive as possible for their children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and Harper, two, and decided money was no deterrent when it came to this year`s holidays.
Their mansion is decorated with three large Christmas trees, two smaller ones and a number of designer accessories that reportedly "look like diamonds".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!