Victoria and David Beckham spend 50,000 pounds on X`mas decorations
London: Celebrity couple Victoria and David Beckham have reportedly splurged 50,000 pounds to give their mansion a festive makeover here.
The couple reportedly called department store Fortnum & Mason to decorate their newly rented mansion in west London. The lavish festive makeover took two days to complete, reports contactmusic.com.
According to Heat magazine, Victoria, 39, and David, 38, had a creative director who "visualised the concept" for their gold and white-themed display.
Victoria was determined to make the house as festive as possible for their children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and Harper, two, and decided money was no deterrent when it came to this year`s holidays.
Their mansion is decorated with three large Christmas trees, two smaller ones and a number of designer accessories that reportedly "look like diamonds".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn