Victoria Beckham crowned Woman of the Decade
London: Celebrity designer Victoria Beckham was crowned Woman Of The Decade at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
Former ‘Harry Potter’ actor Daniel Radcliffe, 23, was titled as Man of the Year at the ceremony held here Tuesday.
"My mother is my woman of the year. She`s here tonight. I really love women but there aren`t enough out there who support other women," dailystar.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
"That`s what we should do, support each other. That`s why I`m here tonight," said the 39-year-old who came with her 14-year-old son Brooklyn.
‘X Factor’ judge Nicole Scherzinger, 34, was named Best TV Personality, while singer Rita Ora, 22, won Best Solo Artist award.
Comedian Miranda Hart, 40, won Best Writer award and she received it from 82-year-old comedian Ronnie Corbett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!