Victoria Beckham crowned Woman of the Decade
London: Celebrity designer Victoria Beckham was crowned Woman Of The Decade at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
Former ‘Harry Potter’ actor Daniel Radcliffe, 23, was titled as Man of the Year at the ceremony held here Tuesday.
"My mother is my woman of the year. She`s here tonight. I really love women but there aren`t enough out there who support other women," dailystar.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
"That`s what we should do, support each other. That`s why I`m here tonight," said the 39-year-old who came with her 14-year-old son Brooklyn.
‘X Factor’ judge Nicole Scherzinger, 34, was named Best TV Personality, while singer Rita Ora, 22, won Best Solo Artist award.
Comedian Miranda Hart, 40, won Best Writer award and she received it from 82-year-old comedian Ronnie Corbett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic