Victoria Beckham crowned Woman of the Decade
London: Celebrity designer Victoria Beckham was crowned Woman Of The Decade at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
Former ‘Harry Potter’ actor Daniel Radcliffe, 23, was titled as Man of the Year at the ceremony held here Tuesday.
"My mother is my woman of the year. She`s here tonight. I really love women but there aren`t enough out there who support other women," dailystar.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
"That`s what we should do, support each other. That`s why I`m here tonight," said the 39-year-old who came with her 14-year-old son Brooklyn.
‘X Factor’ judge Nicole Scherzinger, 34, was named Best TV Personality, while singer Rita Ora, 22, won Best Solo Artist award.
Comedian Miranda Hart, 40, won Best Writer award and she received it from 82-year-old comedian Ronnie Corbett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why