Victoria Beckham finds success tough
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham struggles to deal with the success she has achieved and admits she finds it hard juggling her family and work life.
The 39-year-old, who has four children with football star David Beckham, admits her career comes at a price as she finds it difficult being a working mother and has to work even harder to maintain her success, reported Contactmusic.
"When you are successful the hardest thing is maintaining that level of success, so you work harder to maintain what you have achieved. It`s a huge juggling act, when you are a working mother and looking after your family, millions and millions of women around the world are doing this every day.
"But it`s not easy and yes, you feel guilty every time you walk out of the door to go to work," she said.
The former Spice Girl, who gained worldwide fame in 1994 when the group was formed, admits she feels more proud of her achievements as a designer than she ever did in the chart topping girl group.
"I have been in the limelight for over 20 years. I am not on an ego trip, empowering women and making them feel sexy and great when they wear my clothes means more than thousands of people clapping."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies