Victoria Beckham gifts tattoo voucher to David
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has revealed that she gifted a tattoo voucher to David on his 38th birthday so that he could get a new design to add to his collection.
"Not that he needs another tattoo," nytimes.com quoted Victoria as saying.
The football legend has 32 tattoos inkings across his body, primarily on his arms upper chest and back.
There is a black-and-white image of Christ drawn on his right side, based on a painting called The Man of Sorrows by Catholic artist Matthew R. Brooks which he commissioned after the death of his grandfather in 2009.
The religious symbolism continues with an angel and the words "In the face of adversity", while another tattoo recites a Bible verse written in Hebrew, which translates as "I am my beloved`s, and my beloved is mine, that shepherds among the lilies".
He also has the names of his sons Romeo, Cruz and Brooklyn, daughter Harper and Victoria`s name inked in Hindi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Prime accused Sunil Kumar surrenders before court
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Deepika Padukone to walk the red carpet at Oscars 2017?
- Salman Khan to undergo massive transformation for 'Tiger Zinda Hai'? Here's what you should know
- Kristen Stewart to star in thriller 'Underwater'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show