Victoria Beckham gifts tattoo voucher to David
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has revealed that she gifted a tattoo voucher to David on his 38th birthday so that he could get a new design to add to his collection.
"Not that he needs another tattoo," nytimes.com quoted Victoria as saying.
The football legend has 32 tattoos inkings across his body, primarily on his arms upper chest and back.
There is a black-and-white image of Christ drawn on his right side, based on a painting called The Man of Sorrows by Catholic artist Matthew R. Brooks which he commissioned after the death of his grandfather in 2009.
The religious symbolism continues with an angel and the words "In the face of adversity", while another tattoo recites a Bible verse written in Hebrew, which translates as "I am my beloved`s, and my beloved is mine, that shepherds among the lilies".
He also has the names of his sons Romeo, Cruz and Brooklyn, daughter Harper and Victoria`s name inked in Hindi.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen