Victoria Beckham`s collection for intellectuals
London: Victoria Beckham has unveiled the autumn-winter collection for her Victoria Beckham fashion range, saying it is for intellectual women with a sense of humour.
The fashion designer unveiled the line at New York Fashion Week and explained that her latest designs are for independent and sophisticated women, reported Contactmusic.
"I feel like the Victoria, Victoria Beckham girl this season is an engaged intellectual with a sense of humour. She can wear anything with aplomb yet she chooses the simplicity of a dress. She marches rather than walks, she drinks espresso and she devours books and art and film. And she is subversively sexy without trying," she said.
The singer-turned-designer was joined by her and husband David Beckham`s 19-month-old daughter Harper at the fashion show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!