Victoria Beckham`s collection for intellectuals
London: Victoria Beckham has unveiled the autumn-winter collection for her Victoria Beckham fashion range, saying it is for intellectual women with a sense of humour.
The fashion designer unveiled the line at New York Fashion Week and explained that her latest designs are for independent and sophisticated women, reported Contactmusic.
"I feel like the Victoria, Victoria Beckham girl this season is an engaged intellectual with a sense of humour. She can wear anything with aplomb yet she chooses the simplicity of a dress. She marches rather than walks, she drinks espresso and she devours books and art and film. And she is subversively sexy without trying," she said.
The singer-turned-designer was joined by her and husband David Beckham`s 19-month-old daughter Harper at the fashion show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan