Victoria Beckham`s five best fashion tricks
London: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says her designs are born out of necessity and one can follow her five fail-safe fashion camouflage tricks to make a style statement.
Her chic, polished look has a huge celebrity following and her ever-growing fashion empire is making profits. But far from designing clothes that are stylish but impractical, Victoria revealed that her designs are born out of necessity, reports mirror.co.uk.
"These days, I`m up with at least one of my children most of the night, so I always wear a pair of sunglasses and a really good handbag,” she said.
"I love the fitted signature dress, and that`s a look that people associate with me, but then I also like to wear something looser, whether it`s a loose-fitting pant or shirt or whatever it might be," she added.
Here are Victoria`s five fail-safe fashion camouflage tricks:
1. The `up all night` cure-all: Victoria rarely leaves her house without her shades. A pair of sunglasses will not only `finish off your look` but will hide a multitude of late-night sins.
2. The loose fitting `post baby` belly top: The loose fitting top worn with a tailored jacket and slim fitting trousers will hide everything.
3. The classy cover-up: We`ve all had them. The fat day when you literally want to hide your body in a bin liner, the classy way to cover up is with one billowy sleeveless coats.
4. The bingo wings saviour: This clever tuxedo style cape jacket is a clear style winner, but it also cleverly hides the tops of arms.
5. The `lose 10lbs in 10 seconds` handbag: A great tip is to opt for handbag that is oversized. Not only can you hide behind it but the play on proportion will instantly make you appear smaller and slimmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Manish Malhotra’s birthday bash: Check out how Bollywood celebrities stole the show
- Ranveer Singh wants Ranbir Kapoor to date Kangana Ranaut – Here’s the Queen’s response
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India