Victoria Beckham set for big career leap!
London: Fashion designer Victoria Beckham is reportedly in talks to appear on cover of a prestigious fashion magazine, where she will talk about life, career and family.
The 39-year-old former Spice Girls, also known as Posh Spice, may be the cover girl for Vogue, which will be a big boost in her fashion designing career.
She is married to soccer star David Beckham and the couple has four children - three son and a daughter.
"Posh is in talks about an upcoming cover and a feature where she`ll talk about leaving Los Angeles, David`s move to Paris and her new daughter (Harper). It`s a big deal, and she wants it," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly