Victoria Beckham set to launch her fashion brand in China
London: Victoria Beckham has set her eyes on the Asian Markets and is all set to launch her new fashion range in China.
The former member of the ` Spice Girls` will make a series of high-profile appearances as well as show off her fashion line to buyers, in a move she believes will net her a fortune, the Mirror reported.
The 38-year-old`s decision came days after husband David Beckham was unveiled as China`s first ever-global football ambassador.
According to a source, close to the singer, Posh will make an absolute fortune and with David doing some work out there too, they could easily crack the market within months.
Mum-of-four Beckham, who has carved out a massively successful career as a fashionista, since quitting the pop world, believes that China could catapult the family brand to new heights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!