Victoria Beckham to give fashion lessons
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham will be teaching hundreds of designer students at the Vogue Festival here later this month.
Victoria, 38, who gradually built her reputation to become one of the world`s top clothes designers, will be passing on her fashion knowledge to the students, reported Daily Mirror.
"Victoria can`t wait to share what she knows about the fashion industry. She has always loved fashion. When she decided to make a career out of it she had a lot to learn so she feels lucky that she had people to teach her. Now she thinks it`s time to give something back.
"She will be revealing all about the business and hand out advice to those youngsters who hope to have a career in the fashion industry," a source said.
Victoria will be on stage at London`s Southbank Centre on April 28 talking about her work to British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn