Victoria Beckham to give fashion lessons
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham will be teaching hundreds of designer students at the Vogue Festival here later this month.
Victoria, 38, who gradually built her reputation to become one of the world`s top clothes designers, will be passing on her fashion knowledge to the students, reported Daily Mirror.
"Victoria can`t wait to share what she knows about the fashion industry. She has always loved fashion. When she decided to make a career out of it she had a lot to learn so she feels lucky that she had people to teach her. Now she thinks it`s time to give something back.
"She will be revealing all about the business and hand out advice to those youngsters who hope to have a career in the fashion industry," a source said.
Victoria will be on stage at London`s Southbank Centre on April 28 talking about her work to British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The new 'X-Files' script made me cry: David Duchovny
- Kabir Khan shows 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser to fans
- Confirmed: Rekha exits 'Fitoor', Tabu steps in
- ‘Son of Sardaar’ Ajay Devgn grabs Diwali 2017 slot!
- Lindsay Lohan avoids jail with 125 hours of community service
- Rap mogul 'Suge' Knight refuses to attend L.A. court hearing
- Remo D’Souza is now on Twitter!
- Jacqueline Fernandez in love with Salman Khan’s eyes
- Salman Khan to tweet in Hindi, Urdu
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, AbRam’s selfie
- 'The Spectacular Jihad...' inspired by 9/11 attacks
- Playwright, actor Sam Shepard arrested on drunken driving charge
- Broadway 2014-2015 season is best ever with $1.36 billion in grosses
- Artist sells other's Instagram photo for $90,000
- Vietnam's 'Ceramic King' has over 100,000 antiques
- Haryana to set up three museums
- Indus Valley script numerical, not language: Historian
- Rajkumar Hirani produces his sister's play
- Ramayana miniatures go on show in Canberra
- Teenagers throws spotlight on social issues through theatre
- Paul Walker's 'Fast and Furious' Supra auctioned off for USD 185K
- No winning or losing in art: Helen Mirren
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow