Victoria Beckham to give fashion lessons
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham will be teaching hundreds of designer students at the Vogue Festival here later this month.
Victoria, 38, who gradually built her reputation to become one of the world`s top clothes designers, will be passing on her fashion knowledge to the students, reported Daily Mirror.
"Victoria can`t wait to share what she knows about the fashion industry. She has always loved fashion. When she decided to make a career out of it she had a lot to learn so she feels lucky that she had people to teach her. Now she thinks it`s time to give something back.
"She will be revealing all about the business and hand out advice to those youngsters who hope to have a career in the fashion industry," a source said.
Victoria will be on stage at London`s Southbank Centre on April 28 talking about her work to British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly