Victoria Beckham turns teacher
London: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham will soon give lectures on current fashion trends.
Victoria, 38, will teach budding designers at the Vogue Festival here later this month, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Victoria can`t wait to share what she knows about the fashion industry. She has always loved fashion," said a source.
"When she decided to make a career out of it she had a lot to learn so she feels lucky that she had people to teach her. Now she thinks it`s time to give something back," added the source.
The designer will be talking about various aspects of the fashion industry.
"She will be revealing all about the business and hand out advice to those youngsters who hope to have a career in the fashion industry," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW