Victoria Beckham upset at not getting Vogue job
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is reportedly disappointed after losing the opportunity to become Contributing Fashion Editor at Vogue to supermodel Kate Moss.
Moss was announced as Britain`s Vogue contributing fashion editor recently and she will help style shoots and choose models starting next year, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Vic has always had a good relationship with Alexandra Shulman, Vogue`s editor, and expressed an interest in working for them two years ago during a work lunch in London," a source revealed to Heat magazine.
"It has always been Victoria`s dream to work for a fashion magazine, so when this came up and they approached her about it a few months ago, she was beside herself with excitement," the source added.
It is also said that Beckham, 39, believed she was a front runner for the role and even told a few people in her close circle about the exciting opportunity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly