Victoria Beckham upset at not getting Vogue job
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is reportedly disappointed after losing the opportunity to become Contributing Fashion Editor at Vogue to supermodel Kate Moss.
Moss was announced as Britain`s Vogue contributing fashion editor recently and she will help style shoots and choose models starting next year, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Vic has always had a good relationship with Alexandra Shulman, Vogue`s editor, and expressed an interest in working for them two years ago during a work lunch in London," a source revealed to Heat magazine.
"It has always been Victoria`s dream to work for a fashion magazine, so when this came up and they approached her about it a few months ago, she was beside herself with excitement," the source added.
It is also said that Beckham, 39, believed she was a front runner for the role and even told a few people in her close circle about the exciting opportunity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!