Victoria`s Secret denies dropping Miranda Kerr
Melbourne: Victoria`s Secret boss has denied that the label has parted ways with Miranda Kerr, following reports in the US that the model will no longer be representing the company.
Razek said that while Kerr`s international commitments kept her away from them more than they would like over the past few years, she will always remain an Angel to him, News.com.au reported.
He said that he had already invited her to walk the runway in this year`s fashion show and, happily, Kerr agreed.
According to the New York Daily News, Kerr, whose contract with David Jones recently came to an end, has been dumped by Victoria`s Secret after demanding a "massive" contract and having too many international commitments.
If dropped, Kerr will lose her 1 million dollar, three-year contract as an `Angel,` or face of the brand.
US Weekly had claimed that the move came about because of her "difficult reputation," claiming that she is "not a big seller" for the lingerie brand compared to other Angels like Alessandra Ambrosio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!