Vidyut Jammwal draws brand power
Mumbai: Vidyut Jammwal`s powerful, high-octane action in his upcoming release ‘Commando - A One Man Army’, is said to be drawing fitness, fashion and lifestyle brands to associate with the actor and the film.
"Vidyut is one of those young actors whose popularity seems to be gaining huge momentum. Given this, brands have been very forthcoming in wanting to align with the film and in turn, Vidyut," said a production source.
The source also revealed that given Vidyut`s individual positioning and appeal within the fitness, sports and lifestyle space, brands across categories like automobiles, bikes, health foods, denim wear, eye wear, shoes, petrol etc have shown interest in aligning with Vidyut and the marketing of his film.
A martial arts expert, Vidyut made his Bollywood debut with the John Abraham-starrer ‘Force’. His second film, ‘Commando - A One Man Army’, is directed by Dilip Ghosh and produced by Vipul Shah.
Its trailer showcases some stylish action sequences all done by Vidyut himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!