Vidyut Jamwal to model designer towel at IRFW
Chennai: Bollywood actor Vidyut Jamwal, who is basking in the success of his recent Tamil hit ‘Thuppakki’, will walk the ramp at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) for a leading bed and bath brand.
"Vidyut will walk wearing a Wimbledon towel manufactured by Welspun on the last day of the event. The owners of Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will also grace the ramp along with the 32-year-old actor," a statement released by the company said.
No wonder then that Vidyut`s well-toned physique, which was seen in action film "Force", will also be on display during his ramp walk.
Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will showcase its products ranging from international toga wraps to exotic bath robes and beach towels, on the runway.
The IRFW, a four-day event, is an amalgamation of fashion and music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how