Vidyut Jamwal to model designer towel at IRFW
Chennai: Bollywood actor Vidyut Jamwal, who is basking in the success of his recent Tamil hit ‘Thuppakki’, will walk the ramp at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) for a leading bed and bath brand.
"Vidyut will walk wearing a Wimbledon towel manufactured by Welspun on the last day of the event. The owners of Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will also grace the ramp along with the 32-year-old actor," a statement released by the company said.
No wonder then that Vidyut`s well-toned physique, which was seen in action film "Force", will also be on display during his ramp walk.
Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will showcase its products ranging from international toga wraps to exotic bath robes and beach towels, on the runway.
The IRFW, a four-day event, is an amalgamation of fashion and music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH