Vidyut Jamwal to model designer towel at IRFW
Chennai: Bollywood actor Vidyut Jamwal, who is basking in the success of his recent Tamil hit ‘Thuppakki’, will walk the ramp at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) for a leading bed and bath brand.
"Vidyut will walk wearing a Wimbledon towel manufactured by Welspun on the last day of the event. The owners of Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will also grace the ramp along with the 32-year-old actor," a statement released by the company said.
No wonder then that Vidyut`s well-toned physique, which was seen in action film "Force", will also be on display during his ramp walk.
Spaces Home & Beyond by Welspun will showcase its products ranging from international toga wraps to exotic bath robes and beach towels, on the runway.
The IRFW, a four-day event, is an amalgamation of fashion and music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn