Vivien Leigh`s iconic `Gone With The Wind` nightie up for grabs
London: Vivien Leigh`s iconic pale blue negligee, which her character Scarlett O`Hara wore in ` Gone With The Wind`, has been put up for auction.
The negligee that Leigh wore in the scene in which her daughter dies in a riding accident, is expected rake in 45,000 pounds, the Daily Express reported.
The gown was given to one of the costume company`s seamstresses as a wedding present after the filming was finished.
The gown remained in her family until the 1980s when it was sold to a collector, who has now put it up for auction by Bonhams in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn