Vivien Leigh`s iconic `Gone With The Wind` nightie up for grabs
London: Vivien Leigh`s iconic pale blue negligee, which her character Scarlett O`Hara wore in ` Gone With The Wind`, has been put up for auction.
The negligee that Leigh wore in the scene in which her daughter dies in a riding accident, is expected rake in 45,000 pounds, the Daily Express reported.
The gown was given to one of the costume company`s seamstresses as a wedding present after the filming was finished.
The gown remained in her family until the 1980s when it was sold to a collector, who has now put it up for auction by Bonhams in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri