VLCC celebrates 25 years with new outlet in Delhi
New Delhi: VLCC has completed 25 years in the wellness industry and to celebrate the landmark, formally opened its latest slimming beauty and fitness centre here.
The centre in the New Friends Colony area of south Delhi is the brand`s 34th outlet in the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) belt. Equipped with latest appliances using cutting edge technology and, it offers effective weight management and beauty solutions.
"Our latest center is a milestone achievement in the history of Indian wellness industry showcasing VLCC`s steadfast commitment to develop innovative, effective and safe weight loss procedures to benfit the client with cutting edge technology at the core of the initiative," said VLCC founder and chairperson Vandana Luthra.
Along with the new facility, the brand has also launched its "Slim In One" therapy that combines the benefits of all known weight loss and body contouring techniques in a single session for faster weight loss, figure correction, spot reduction and bod firming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn