VLCC celebrates 25 years with new outlet in Delhi
New Delhi: VLCC has completed 25 years in the wellness industry and to celebrate the landmark, formally opened its latest slimming beauty and fitness centre here.
The centre in the New Friends Colony area of south Delhi is the brand`s 34th outlet in the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) belt. Equipped with latest appliances using cutting edge technology and, it offers effective weight management and beauty solutions.
"Our latest center is a milestone achievement in the history of Indian wellness industry showcasing VLCC`s steadfast commitment to develop innovative, effective and safe weight loss procedures to benfit the client with cutting edge technology at the core of the initiative," said VLCC founder and chairperson Vandana Luthra.
Along with the new facility, the brand has also launched its "Slim In One" therapy that combines the benefits of all known weight loss and body contouring techniques in a single session for faster weight loss, figure correction, spot reduction and bod firming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly