VLCC celebrates 25 years with new outlet in Delhi
New Delhi: VLCC has completed 25 years in the wellness industry and to celebrate the landmark, formally opened its latest slimming beauty and fitness centre here.
The centre in the New Friends Colony area of south Delhi is the brand`s 34th outlet in the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) belt. Equipped with latest appliances using cutting edge technology and, it offers effective weight management and beauty solutions.
"Our latest center is a milestone achievement in the history of Indian wellness industry showcasing VLCC`s steadfast commitment to develop innovative, effective and safe weight loss procedures to benfit the client with cutting edge technology at the core of the initiative," said VLCC founder and chairperson Vandana Luthra.
Along with the new facility, the brand has also launched its "Slim In One" therapy that combines the benefits of all known weight loss and body contouring techniques in a single session for faster weight loss, figure correction, spot reduction and bod firming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!