Want to highlight cheekbones, try contour make-up
Los Angeles: If you have ever wondered how to get your cheekbones to show prominently, try contour make-up, say expert.
"Contouring is a great way to enhance the natural structure of your face and cheat a perfectly chiselled frame," celebrity make-up artist Sonia Kashuk was quoted by usmagazine.com as saying.
"The biggest mistake happens when contouring is recognisable. It`s about creating illusion with make-up and you shouldn`t see it," she added.
Here`s how to perfect the look:
"Start by finding the hollow underneath your cheek bone and placing the (contour) stick back towards the hairline. Then move it along the hollow until it glides off the face," Kashuk said.
"Applying in this forward motion will ensure the stick drops off at the most natural point. You can also cheat a more defined jawline by applying underneath the jaw and graduating down the neck.
"Make sure to blend out all lines with a brush in a round circular motion, softening the edges and making sure you can`t see where the colour ends or begins," she added.
Those who feel contour make-up difficult, here is an option for them.
Kerry Cole, Becca Cosmetics style director, suggests sculpting perfector.
"This product in particular uses a blend of taupe cools and warm undertones to mimic how true shadow would look on the face," Cole said.
To contour without a confusing face chart, Coles recommends drawing the brush, loaded with the product, along the perimeter of the face in one continuous motion, hitting the hairline, hollow of the cheek and the jawline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Rajkummar Rao's 'Trapped' trailer will give you chills – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show