Want to look young? Avoid fashion blunders
New York: Want to look young? Avoid wide-leg capris or granny glasses
Here`s a list of fashion mistakes you need to stop making, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Cropped, wide-leg capris: They`re functional and cute. But when it comes to them, the more tapered the better. Wide capri-length pants can cut off the leg line and make you look less attractive.
* Always wearing black pants: Over-reliance on black pants for your dressy look is the not the best choice. A-line and pencil skirts are universally flattering, so try them too.
* Granny glasses: Avoid the classic stereotype of a granny with reading glasses dangling on strings. Opt for thicker frames.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH