Watson no longer the face of Burberry
London: Harry Potter star Emma Watson will no longer represent British fashion house Burberry.
The bosses have replaced the 20-year-old actress with ‘Transformers’ star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley after a year.
Watson has been phased out for the autumn and winter collection and the new ads feature Brit Rosie, 23.
Emma, who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter series, boosted Burberry’s sales.
“Emma was a huge success. Everyone expected her to be used again,” The Sun quoted an insider as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics