Wear trendy bridal jewellery
New Delhi: Traditional jewellery adds glitter for sure, but you can also try fusion jewellery, choker in diamonds and pearl necklaces on your wedding day.
Capital-based jewellery designer Prakshi Sharma shares some of the latest bridal jewellery trends that you ought to try:
- Diamonds are forever, but what`s emerging in the market is choker in diamonds, earlier chokers were popular in gold sets only.
- Fusion jewellery is in trend, so mix and match colourful gems, pearls with white gold. It will enhance your looks.
- Topping the charts in gold is polki, kundan in antique matte finish jewel.
- Vintage jewellery has made a comeback, silhouette brooches, classic rings and wedding chokers are seen in almost all bridal ramp shows.
- Even pearl necklaces can add a beautiful finishing touch to almost any bridal look.
- If someone doesn`t mind getting a little dramatic look on their wedding day, they can definitely splurge on a pair of chandelier earrings.
- If the bride-to be is planning for an off-shoulder or low cut neckline dress, they can go for statement jewellery which is big and bold.
- Coloured gem stones add sheen to your face, you can also match colourful stones with your wedding attire.
- Jewelled headpieces are essential, as they add a `wow` factor to the overall look. Maang tika are must for Indian brides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH