Wear trendy bridal jewellery
New Delhi: Traditional jewellery adds glitter for sure, but you can also try fusion jewellery, choker in diamonds and pearl necklaces on your wedding day.
Capital-based jewellery designer Prakshi Sharma shares some of the latest bridal jewellery trends that you ought to try:
- Diamonds are forever, but what`s emerging in the market is choker in diamonds, earlier chokers were popular in gold sets only.
- Fusion jewellery is in trend, so mix and match colourful gems, pearls with white gold. It will enhance your looks.
- Topping the charts in gold is polki, kundan in antique matte finish jewel.
- Vintage jewellery has made a comeback, silhouette brooches, classic rings and wedding chokers are seen in almost all bridal ramp shows.
- Even pearl necklaces can add a beautiful finishing touch to almost any bridal look.
- If someone doesn`t mind getting a little dramatic look on their wedding day, they can definitely splurge on a pair of chandelier earrings.
- If the bride-to be is planning for an off-shoulder or low cut neckline dress, they can go for statement jewellery which is big and bold.
- Coloured gem stones add sheen to your face, you can also match colourful stones with your wedding attire.
- Jewelled headpieces are essential, as they add a `wow` factor to the overall look. Maang tika are must for Indian brides.