What made Isla Fisher fashion conscious?
London: Actress Isla Fisher says she wasn`t too much into fashion until she played the lead role in 2009 film ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’.
The actress said she was not concerned about what she wore until she played the character of Rebecca Bloomwood, a shopaholic who spends all her income on clothes, reports contactmusic.com.
Talking about her lack of fashion keenness, she said: "You should see me on the school run. I was never really that into fashion until I filmed `Confessions of a Shopaholic`."
"After working every day with stylist Patricia Field, from `Sex and the City`, I went from wearing what was clean in my laundry basket to high-fashion designers", she added.
The 37-year-old star has since updated her wardrobe with a selection of designers and high street favourites.
In an interview with Britain`s Hello! Magazine, she said: "I love Zac Posen and I`m a big fan of Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney and Philip Lim. I`m only tiny, so many labels don`t cater for me, but these designers don`t swamp me.
"And high street, I like so many. Topshop and Mango are fantastic for quick buys", she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!