What made Isla Fisher fashion conscious?
London: Actress Isla Fisher says she wasn`t too much into fashion until she played the lead role in 2009 film ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’.
The actress said she was not concerned about what she wore until she played the character of Rebecca Bloomwood, a shopaholic who spends all her income on clothes, reports contactmusic.com.
Talking about her lack of fashion keenness, she said: "You should see me on the school run. I was never really that into fashion until I filmed `Confessions of a Shopaholic`."
"After working every day with stylist Patricia Field, from `Sex and the City`, I went from wearing what was clean in my laundry basket to high-fashion designers", she added.
The 37-year-old star has since updated her wardrobe with a selection of designers and high street favourites.
In an interview with Britain`s Hello! Magazine, she said: "I love Zac Posen and I`m a big fan of Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney and Philip Lim. I`m only tiny, so many labels don`t cater for me, but these designers don`t swamp me.
"And high street, I like so many. Topshop and Mango are fantastic for quick buys", she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor