What shouldn`t be said to a woman about her hair
New York: Women go out of their way to make their hair voluminous or to bring back lost shine. But it seems like almost everyone has something to say about their precious locks. While compliments can make a woman’s day, anything said against them can lead to a catfight.
Here is a list of things you should never say to a woman about her hair, reports huffingtonpost.com.
* What did you do to your hair?
* That`s an interesting hairstyle.
* Your hair made you!
* Your hair looks thin!
* Your roots are showing.
* Who did that perm, girl? I can totally fix that.
* You used to have such good hair once. What happened?
* Why don`t you do your hair like hers?
* How long did it take to get your hair done?
* I can give you the name of a good hairdresser.
* Is it supposed to look like that?
* Is that paint in your hair? (Referring to a gray streak.)
* Wow. It`s so soft. It looks coarser.
* Do you colour it yourself?
* It makes your face look fat.
* Are you wearing a wig?
* Did you get that cut or colour or style or perm because you`re having a crisis?
* Is that human hair?
* What hairstyle were you trying to go for?
* Wow, your hair looks so big!
* Really do not like your hairstyle!
* When are you going to get your hair done, baby?
* It`s greasy.
* Why darling, you`re bald.
* Oh, it`s shorter than usual. Well, it will grow out.
* It makes you look old.
* I think you need to colour your hair.
* It`s just different, that`s all.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future, MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!