What shouldn`t be said to a woman about her hair
New York: Women go out of their way to make their hair voluminous or to bring back lost shine. But it seems like almost everyone has something to say about their precious locks. While compliments can make a woman’s day, anything said against them can lead to a catfight.
Here is a list of things you should never say to a woman about her hair, reports huffingtonpost.com.
* What did you do to your hair?
* That`s an interesting hairstyle.
* Your hair made you!
* Your hair looks thin!
* Your roots are showing.
* Who did that perm, girl? I can totally fix that.
* You used to have such good hair once. What happened?
* Why don`t you do your hair like hers?
* How long did it take to get your hair done?
* I can give you the name of a good hairdresser.
* Is it supposed to look like that?
* Is that paint in your hair? (Referring to a gray streak.)
* Wow. It`s so soft. It looks coarser.
* Do you colour it yourself?
* It makes your face look fat.
* Are you wearing a wig?
* Did you get that cut or colour or style or perm because you`re having a crisis?
* Is that human hair?
* What hairstyle were you trying to go for?
* Wow, your hair looks so big!
* Really do not like your hairstyle!
* When are you going to get your hair done, baby?
* It`s greasy.
* Why darling, you`re bald.
* Oh, it`s shorter than usual. Well, it will grow out.
* It makes you look old.
* I think you need to colour your hair.
* It`s just different, that`s all.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- Failure more special than success: Emraan Hashmi
- RIP Gene Wilder: Celebs mourns loss of 'funniest and sweetest energies ever'
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly