When Madhur Bhandarkar hit the ramp
Mumbai: Madhur Bhandarkar, known for making a film on the fashion industry, himself walked the ramp at the recently concluded India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) and liked the experience.
"Walked the ramp for PC jewellers last evening (Saturday) at the IIJW. Quite an experience to be on the other side of the ramp," Bhandarkar, who made "Fashion", tweeted Sunday.
IIJW, a two-day event, concluded Saturday and saw many of the B-town celebrities such as Zeenat Aman, Shriya Saran, Yami Gautam, Lara Dutta and Chitrangada Singh walk the ramp for some of the leading jewellery brands in the country.
Bhandarkar, 44, is also known for his realistic films ‘Page 3’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Heroine’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!