When Madonna`s daughter served as wardrobe assistant
London: Pop diva Madonna`s daughter Lourdes served as a wardrobe department assistant during her mother`s highest-grossing MDNA tour.
The tour, which has been the highest-grossing tour of 2012 after pulling in ticket sales of more than 185 million pounds, saw the 52-year-old singing sensation performing around the globe, reported Daily Express.
"This summer I was surprisingly productive. So, I thought I would tell you all about the joys of folding underwear. As you probably know this woman I like to call my mother went on tour for her MDNA album.
"As a summer job I decided to work in the wardrobe department. All of my friends were getting summer jobs and I wanted one too. Mine was a little unconventional but still a great experience and a lot of fun," the 16-year-old posted on her blog.
Madonna also launched her Material Girl line with Lourdes last year.
"Being in the wardrobe department meant me and a few other girls dressed the dancers during the show when they had quick changes.
"Thirty seconds to totally dress a sweaty dancer can be insane and provoke mucho (sic) anxiety. Doing this night after night was pretty cray (crazy), but I loved every minute of it," she added.
Lourdes is Madonna`s daughter with ex Carlos Manuel Leon.
PTI/Pic Courtesy: Just Jared
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!