WIFW Autumn-Winter 2014 to start from March 26
New Delhi: The upcoming autumn-winter edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week will commence here from March 26.
The five-day fashion and trade event, organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), will be held till March 30.
"We are delighted to announce the dates for the upcoming seasons of WIFW, as we weave together a coveted list of talented designers, who will showcase their creativity on this prestigious platform," Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Along with the autumn-winter edition, FDCI also revealed the dates for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week spring-summer 2015. The spring-summer fashion extravaganza will start from October 8 and will come to an end on October 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic