WIFW Autumn-Winter 2014 to start from March 26
New Delhi: The upcoming autumn-winter edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week will commence here from March 26.
The five-day fashion and trade event, organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), will be held till March 30.
"We are delighted to announce the dates for the upcoming seasons of WIFW, as we weave together a coveted list of talented designers, who will showcase their creativity on this prestigious platform," Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Along with the autumn-winter edition, FDCI also revealed the dates for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week spring-summer 2015. The spring-summer fashion extravaganza will start from October 8 and will come to an end on October 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for