WIFW Autumn-Winter 2014 to start from March 26
New Delhi: The upcoming autumn-winter edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week will commence here from March 26.
The five-day fashion and trade event, organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), will be held till March 30.
"We are delighted to announce the dates for the upcoming seasons of WIFW, as we weave together a coveted list of talented designers, who will showcase their creativity on this prestigious platform," Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Along with the autumn-winter edition, FDCI also revealed the dates for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week spring-summer 2015. The spring-summer fashion extravaganza will start from October 8 and will come to an end on October 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn