WIFW spring/summer 2014 to begin from October 9
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 will commence here from October 9.
The five-day fashion and trade event organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) will be held till October 13.
"We are very excited to announce the dates of the WIFW Spring-Summer 2014. After a very successful autumn-winter edition this year, we are looking forward to an even more successful edition of spring-summer," Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Atul Chand, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC`s Lifestyle division added, "Wills Lifestyle has always been at the fore-front of Indian fashion and we look forward to presenting another glorious confluence of premier designers at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week spring/summer 2014."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!