WIFW spring/summer 2014 to begin from October 9
New Delhi: The upcoming edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 will commence here from October 9.
The five-day fashion and trade event organised by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) will be held till October 13.
"We are very excited to announce the dates of the WIFW Spring-Summer 2014. After a very successful autumn-winter edition this year, we are looking forward to an even more successful edition of spring-summer," Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Atul Chand, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC`s Lifestyle division added, "Wills Lifestyle has always been at the fore-front of Indian fashion and we look forward to presenting another glorious confluence of premier designers at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week spring/summer 2014."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!