Will.i.am designs eyewear range
Los Angeles: Rapper Will.i.am has created a line named ill.i Optics with designer George Gorrow.
The former Black Eyed Peas member`s designed glasses will be launched in September 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"I see a gap in the world of eyewear and this is my installment of what I feel is missing. I want this to be an honest brand - it`s about dedication and passion," he said.
The collection features frames and sunglasses for both men and women inspired by 1980s hip-hop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly