Will.i.am designs eyewear range
Los Angeles: Rapper Will.i.am has created a line named ill.i Optics with designer George Gorrow.
The former Black Eyed Peas member`s designed glasses will be launched in September 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"I see a gap in the world of eyewear and this is my installment of what I feel is missing. I want this to be an honest brand - it`s about dedication and passion," he said.
The collection features frames and sunglasses for both men and women inspired by 1980s hip-hop.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter