Will.i.am designs eyewear range
Los Angeles: Rapper Will.i.am has created a line named ill.i Optics with designer George Gorrow.
The former Black Eyed Peas member`s designed glasses will be launched in September 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"I see a gap in the world of eyewear and this is my installment of what I feel is missing. I want this to be an honest brand - it`s about dedication and passion," he said.
The collection features frames and sunglasses for both men and women inspired by 1980s hip-hop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?