Winona Ryder feels shoes define character
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Winona Ryder believes that a woman`s choice of dressing, especially footwear, speaks volumes about her personality.
"What you wear - and it always starts with your shoes - determines what kind of character you are," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Ryder as saying.
"A woman who wears high heels carries herself very different to a girl who wears sneakers or sandals. It really helps determine how you carry yourself," he said.
"The Age of Innocence" star may be picky about her outfit choices, but is adamant she isn`t worried about getting older and developing wrinkles.
"I love getting older. And I was really excited to turn 40. I feel like the older you get, the more yourself you become, and I think the roles, even if they are smaller, are more interesting," she said.
"I do look forward to the wrinkles, actually. Really, I won`t mind. I started out so young and part of me always wanted to be older to get those more interesting parts. Now I feel like I have more life experience and I embrace it," she added.
The 41-year-old owns a collection of designer Hollywood outfits. She even has a dress which was once owned by actress Audrey Hepburn.
She also possesses late actress Claudette Colbert`s gown from "It Happened One Night" and actress Oliva de Havilland`s blouse from "Gone with the Wind".
"Every look can give an insight into a girl`s personality, especially their footwear," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW