Winona Ryder feels shoes define character
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Winona Ryder believes that a woman`s choice of dressing, especially footwear, speaks volumes about her personality.
"What you wear - and it always starts with your shoes - determines what kind of character you are," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Ryder as saying.
"A woman who wears high heels carries herself very different to a girl who wears sneakers or sandals. It really helps determine how you carry yourself," he said.
"The Age of Innocence" star may be picky about her outfit choices, but is adamant she isn`t worried about getting older and developing wrinkles.
"I love getting older. And I was really excited to turn 40. I feel like the older you get, the more yourself you become, and I think the roles, even if they are smaller, are more interesting," she said.
"I do look forward to the wrinkles, actually. Really, I won`t mind. I started out so young and part of me always wanted to be older to get those more interesting parts. Now I feel like I have more life experience and I embrace it," she added.
The 41-year-old owns a collection of designer Hollywood outfits. She even has a dress which was once owned by actress Audrey Hepburn.
She also possesses late actress Claudette Colbert`s gown from "It Happened One Night" and actress Oliva de Havilland`s blouse from "Gone with the Wind".
"Every look can give an insight into a girl`s personality, especially their footwear," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how