Winter must haves: Fur collar coat
Los Angeles: If you want to look glamorous in the winter season, opt for fur-collar coat that not only looks extremely chic, but it keeps you really warm too.
From International designers like Diane Von Furstenberg, Jason Wu and Rebecca Minkoff who showcased the look at her recent Autumn- Winter 2013 collections, to fashion icons Beyonce Knowles, Kim Kardashian and Anna Wintour, fur collar coat has made headlines both on and off the ramp.
So dare to flaunt it as these coats are glamorous enough to be worn with your party dresses too, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Also one can choose from plenty of options available in fur coats, including maxi, oversized, boyfriend or trench.
So what are you waiting for, be gorgeous this winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show