Women choose hairstyle for aged after turning 46?
London: A study reveals that 46 is the age when most women decide to choose a hairstyle appropriate for older look.
The study commissioned among 2,000 40 plus age by anti-ageing brand Nurture Replenish has found that turning 46 marks the time when most women are forced to look in the mirror and make the difficult decision of selecting a style to suit their age, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
As a result many opt for shorter styles than long flowing hair.
"It appears that as well as the condition of our hair, women are conscious of the style they have as they get older. Forty-six is a watershed year for many women and we are all conscious of not getting stuck in a style rut as we age," a spokeswoman for Nurture Replenish said.
"Many women feel they need to adapt their hair as they get older as the style that suited us in our twenties may not necessarily work in our fifties, not only that but trends change with hair just as they do with makeup and clothes," she added.
The spokeswoman also believes that lots of women think that you should ditch the long locks and hair dye as you get older, but the main thing is your hair is nourished and healthy looking, the rest is down to personal taste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals