Women fear getting caught by boss without make-up
London: A study shows that women’s biggest fear is getting caught without makeup on by their bosses.
The survey conducted by British wetwipe brand Halo shows that out of 2,000 British women, who participated in the study, more than one in five feared being seen by their boss without being fully made up more than by their partner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
To avoid getting caught, women end up having skin infections as they leave makeup on for days.
A fifth of those asked in the survey admitted leaving mascara on for up to three days, while one in 20 said five days was not unusual.
“For most women, makeup allows them to feel confident and look their best, so it’s not surprising that their boss is the last person they would want to see without any cover-up,” Andrew Freeman, commercial manager at Halo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn