Women power at Mandira Bedi`s LFW debut
Women achievers from all walks of life including doctors, nutritionists and lawyers sashayed down the ramp today for TV actress Mandira Bedi, who made her debut at the Lakme Fashion Week here.
Making her maiden appearance at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014, Mandira, 41, showcased a beautiful feminine sari collection on the day two of fashion extravaganza.
Apart from Mandira`s mother, Gita Bedi, those who walked the ramp were gynaecologists, lawyers, CEO, nutritionist, fitness trainers and jewellery designers among others.
The show ended with Gita Bedi looking radiant in a purple/gold sari.
The actor-model chose fabrics like georgette, satins, net and cotton silks with a perfect blend of vibrant hues including blue, pink, green.
Though Mandira made use of embellishments to highlight the beauty of patterns and prints, she refrained from excessive bling and managed to keep it subtle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!