Women power at Mandira Bedi`s LFW debut
Women achievers from all walks of life including doctors, nutritionists and lawyers sashayed down the ramp today for TV actress Mandira Bedi, who made her debut at the Lakme Fashion Week here.
Making her maiden appearance at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014, Mandira, 41, showcased a beautiful feminine sari collection on the day two of fashion extravaganza.
Apart from Mandira`s mother, Gita Bedi, those who walked the ramp were gynaecologists, lawyers, CEO, nutritionist, fitness trainers and jewellery designers among others.
The show ended with Gita Bedi looking radiant in a purple/gold sari.
The actor-model chose fabrics like georgette, satins, net and cotton silks with a perfect blend of vibrant hues including blue, pink, green.
Though Mandira made use of embellishments to highlight the beauty of patterns and prints, she refrained from excessive bling and managed to keep it subtle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH