Women prefer no-make up look on holidays
London: Most British women like to leave behind their make-up bags on holiday in favour of natural looks.
A holiday booking site conducted a research and found that when it comes to beauty habits many women are likely to be themselves when on holiday.
As many as 62 percent of women admit they are more likely to let go while on a sunshine break, reportedly.
The majority of the participants said this was because they weren`t likely to meet anyone they knew.
"As most time on a holiday overseas is spent around or in the pool or sea, it seems a waste to put make-up on; particularly as it`s so hot and it might not last."
"I think many men would prefer the natural look on women, so it`s refreshing that so many just left their make-up at home," said Chris Clarkson, managing director of the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jab They Met! Kareena Kapoor Khan's awesome reply to Shahid Kapoor!
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for