Women prefer no-make up look on holidays
London: Most British women like to leave behind their make-up bags on holiday in favour of natural looks.
A holiday booking site conducted a research and found that when it comes to beauty habits many women are likely to be themselves when on holiday.
As many as 62 percent of women admit they are more likely to let go while on a sunshine break, reportedly.
The majority of the participants said this was because they weren`t likely to meet anyone they knew.
"As most time on a holiday overseas is spent around or in the pool or sea, it seems a waste to put make-up on; particularly as it`s so hot and it might not last."
"I think many men would prefer the natural look on women, so it`s refreshing that so many just left their make-up at home," said Chris Clarkson, managing director of the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn