Working with Victoria Beckham was unexpected: Marc Jacobs
London: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs says he loved working with Victoria Beckham because no one expected the collaboration ever.
Jacobs, 49, who cast the former Spice Girl in a campaign for his eponymous brand Louis Vuitton in 2008, has caused a controversy with his advertisement which saw just her legs coming out of a shopping bag, reported Femalefirst.
"Victoria would never have been the type of person that I think anyone would have thought of as our customer. Victoria liked the idea very much and was totally into it so I said, `Let`s treat her like she`s a kind of product.` Because she`s created herself... And the first image you saw was just her legs coming out of a shopping bag," Jacobs said.
Jacobs also said that he gets offended when people refer to him as a `fat heroin addict`.
"That was the stupidest thing I ever heard because first of all I was never a fat heroin addict, I was a skinny heroin addict - and I got over that luckily. I was fat when I stopped doing drugs, not while I was doing drugs. I don`t know anyone who`s fat when they`re doing drugs."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams