Yami Gautam loves shopping from streets and stores
New Delhi: She became a known name after the success of her debut film `Vicky Donor` and is looking forward to work with Ajay Devgn in her next. But when it comes to shopping, actress Yami Gautam loves picking up stuff from both the street and stores.
“I am a regular girl who loves shopping from showrooms and I also like picking up things from streets. I think that`s what an average girl likes to do,” the 24-year-old said at the launch of second Forever 21 store in the capital.
The actress, also busy wrapping up Eeshwar Nivas`s `Aman Ki Asha`, which features Ali Zafar, came dressed in short floral dress teamed up high heel peep toe sandals.
Talking about her style statement, Yami said: “I think you just need to be happy about how you are looking and that comes across the screen as well. I think one should be very confident about what they are wearing and that`s the most important thing.”
“I have jeans in every colour. Also, I have peep toe sandals and pumps in different colours, so even if I wear a plain top, I am done for the day. Also, a very smart A-line dress or well-fitted black dress is a wardrobe must-have for me. I look good in Indian wear also,” she added.
The actress, who made a successful transition from TV to film, is excited to share screen space with Ajay in Prabhudheva`s yet-to-be-titled directorial venture.
“I am very lucky to get a chance to work with him at such an initial stage of my career. He is one of the biggest superstars and working with him is totally different set up altogether,” said the actress who was seen in TV shows like `Chand Ke Paar Chalo` and `Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!
- ‘Befikre’ couple Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor looks smoking hot together- SEE pics
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare