Yash Raj Films introduces Diva`ni to Delhi`s fashion enthusiasts
New Delhi: Indian film production major Yash Raj Films (YRF) has brought Bollywood fashion closer to fans and fashion enthusiasts by opening its first Diva`ni store here. It is a one-stop destination for cinema-inspired fashion for women.
The first Diva`ni store has opened in south Delhi`s South Extension market.
Be it sensuous chiffon saris, stylish gowns or other elaborate ensembles in films like "Lamhe", "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Dil To Pagal Hai", "Mohabbatein", "Bunty Aur Babli" and "Band Baaja Baaraat" over the years, several YRF movies have set fashion trends galore.
YRF has tied up with ethnic wear brand Karol Bagh Saree House (KBSH) for the new label, which has clothes available at a starting price tag of Rs.5,000.
Pamela Chopra, wife of late filmmaker Yash Chopra and Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji were present to launch the store here Wednesday evening.
"This, in a way, is a tribute to my late husband, Yash Chopra, who was known to take a great interest in dressing his divas,” Pamela said in a statement.
"This collaboration is to create high end couture and also economically priced pret range of traditional Indian clothes,” she added.
The store accentuates the amalgamation of cinematic grandeur and fashionable designs. The highlight of the store is a quintessential ceiling inspired by the renowned Michelangelo design, depicting some of the most iconic scenes from classic YRF films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!