Yuvi to grace ‘OK’ magazine’s May issue
Mumbai: Dashing Yuvraj Singh is all set to feature on the cover of ‘OK’ magazine. To celebrate its fifth anniversary, champ Yuvi has been selected to grace May’s issue of the reputed magazine.
This Punjabi puttar was hailed the man of the tournament in the recently concluded World Cup 2011.
It’s evident that the handsome cricketer enjoys a demi-god status since India’s World Cup victory and his appearance on the cover of a magazine can prove to be an instant crowd puller at the stands. No wonder the publishers would be gung-ho about the sales of their magazine next month. And it will be an added pleasure for the millions Yuvi fans.
Taking out time from the ongoing IPL, in which Yuvi captains a new team called Pune Warriors tweeted, “Shooting for ok magazine! 5th anniversary cover may issue!”
Well, happy shooting Yuvi!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut