Yuvi to grace ‘OK’ magazine’s May issue
Mumbai: Dashing Yuvraj Singh is all set to feature on the cover of ‘OK’ magazine. To celebrate its fifth anniversary, champ Yuvi has been selected to grace May’s issue of the reputed magazine.
This Punjabi puttar was hailed the man of the tournament in the recently concluded World Cup 2011.
It’s evident that the handsome cricketer enjoys a demi-god status since India’s World Cup victory and his appearance on the cover of a magazine can prove to be an instant crowd puller at the stands. No wonder the publishers would be gung-ho about the sales of their magazine next month. And it will be an added pleasure for the millions Yuvi fans.
Taking out time from the ongoing IPL, in which Yuvi captains a new team called Pune Warriors tweeted, “Shooting for ok magazine! 5th anniversary cover may issue!”
Well, happy shooting Yuvi!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'