Zeenat outshines Mahima at IIJW
Mumbai: Even at 59, Zeenat Aman can put any youngster to shame. The veteran actress, who walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), mesmerised audiences and won more applause than the much younger actress Mahima Chaudhary, who was also the show-stopper for the same show.
Mahima was the first to strut down the ramp in a black and red saree, sporting an elaborate gold and diamond neckpiece for Sawansukha Jewellers.
But when Zeenat made an appearance wearing a black and gold anarkali dress and a diamond and ruby set, the audience broke into applause. She dazzled everyone with her elegance, confident walk and endless charm.
Talking about the jewellery that she was sporting, Zeenat said: "It`s intricately crafted with diamonds and a ruby and I think it will be appropriate for a wedding or something."
The show presented the collection Celestial Divas, that was inspired by the beauty and purity of gems. The bridal collection showcased different jewellery pieces like neckpieces, bangles, earrings and armlets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra