Zeenat outshines Mahima at IIJW
Mumbai: Even at 59, Zeenat Aman can put any youngster to shame. The veteran actress, who walked the ramp at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), mesmerised audiences and won more applause than the much younger actress Mahima Chaudhary, who was also the show-stopper for the same show.
Mahima was the first to strut down the ramp in a black and red saree, sporting an elaborate gold and diamond neckpiece for Sawansukha Jewellers.
But when Zeenat made an appearance wearing a black and gold anarkali dress and a diamond and ruby set, the audience broke into applause. She dazzled everyone with her elegance, confident walk and endless charm.
Talking about the jewellery that she was sporting, Zeenat said: "It`s intricately crafted with diamonds and a ruby and I think it will be appropriate for a wedding or something."
The show presented the collection Celestial Divas, that was inspired by the beauty and purity of gems. The bridal collection showcased different jewellery pieces like neckpieces, bangles, earrings and armlets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Take this quiz to find out how did you pass away in your last life!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?