Zoe Saldana wants short hairdo
London: `Star Trek` star Zoe Saldana says she is planning to cut her hair short.
The 34-year-old actress said that she gets bored with her hairstyle easily and is debating whether she should chop her long locks off into a fashionable pixie cut, reported Contactmusic.
"At some point I might just want to chop it all off and go really short. I`ll just wake up in the morning and, well ... you know," she said.
"If I want to chop off my hair, I`ll take scissors and do one side before I even go to the hairdresser. It`s all about trusting my instincts. Plus, that way I can`t change my mind," Saldana said.
The star also revealed she is keen to give her hair a break by letting it revert to its natural Afro style.
"It`s been eight months since my last straightening treatment, and I`m going to let it all grow. It`s been a long time since I`ve woken up with my hair looking like an Afro. I can`t wait to have that again," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly