Zoe Saldana wants short hairdo
London: `Star Trek` star Zoe Saldana says she is planning to cut her hair short.
The 34-year-old actress said that she gets bored with her hairstyle easily and is debating whether she should chop her long locks off into a fashionable pixie cut, reported Contactmusic.
"At some point I might just want to chop it all off and go really short. I`ll just wake up in the morning and, well ... you know," she said.
"If I want to chop off my hair, I`ll take scissors and do one side before I even go to the hairdresser. It`s all about trusting my instincts. Plus, that way I can`t change my mind," Saldana said.
The star also revealed she is keen to give her hair a break by letting it revert to its natural Afro style.
"It`s been eight months since my last straightening treatment, and I`m going to let it all grow. It`s been a long time since I`ve woken up with my hair looking like an Afro. I can`t wait to have that again," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!