Zoe Saldana wants short hairdo
London: `Star Trek` star Zoe Saldana says she is planning to cut her hair short.
The 34-year-old actress said that she gets bored with her hairstyle easily and is debating whether she should chop her long locks off into a fashionable pixie cut, reported Contactmusic.
"At some point I might just want to chop it all off and go really short. I`ll just wake up in the morning and, well ... you know," she said.
"If I want to chop off my hair, I`ll take scissors and do one side before I even go to the hairdresser. It`s all about trusting my instincts. Plus, that way I can`t change my mind," Saldana said.
The star also revealed she is keen to give her hair a break by letting it revert to its natural Afro style.
"It`s been eight months since my last straightening treatment, and I`m going to let it all grow. It`s been a long time since I`ve woken up with my hair looking like an Afro. I can`t wait to have that again," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!