Cauliflower tastes best at the beginning of its 'season'. The ideal Aloo-Gobhi is a yummy traditional Indian main course dish. Try it as an accompaniment with piping hot paranthas or steaming rice.
• 1 Cauliflower
• 3 Potatoes
• 1 Tomato
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• ½ tsp Red chilli
• 1 tsp Ground coriander
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp Oil
• Wash cauliflower and potatoes and cut into medium pieces.
• Heat the oil and add potatoes and cauliflower and leave it on medium flame for 5 minutes.
• Add chopped tomato, turmeric powder, coriander, red chili and salt.
• Cover and cook till soft.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Karan Johar in awe of Katrina Kaif-Aditya Roy Kapur's 'Fitoor'!
- See pic: Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil at Cannes in 1976!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!