Baked Spinach with cheese
Try out this cheesy spinach.
-700 g fresh spinach
-113 g grated cheese
-5 tablespoon butter
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1 chopped onion
- Paste of 2 garlic cloves
-1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and ¼ teaspoon pepper
-Cut the spinach into small pieces.
-Fry the onion and garlic paste in butter for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach along with salt and steam it for a while. Remove from heat
-Now place the spinach along with paprika, nutmeg, pepper and grated cheese in a casserole. Put in the oven at preheated 350 degree F for 15-20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'