Baked Spinach with cheese
Try out this cheesy spinach.
-700 g fresh spinach
-113 g grated cheese
-5 tablespoon butter
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1 chopped onion
- Paste of 2 garlic cloves
-1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and ¼ teaspoon pepper
-Cut the spinach into small pieces.
-Fry the onion and garlic paste in butter for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach along with salt and steam it for a while. Remove from heat
-Now place the spinach along with paprika, nutmeg, pepper and grated cheese in a casserole. Put in the oven at preheated 350 degree F for 15-20 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Akshay Kumar bats for insurance for stuntmen in Bollywood
- Know what Aamir Khan won’t do if he directs a film